About Aylesbury Vale & Wycombe CAMRA
We're one of 180 branches throughout the country and volunteer ourselves gladly for the cause of cask-conditioned ale (drinking it is a major pursuit).
The Campaign for Real Ale has over 159,000 members, with over 850 in the Aylesbury Vale and Wycombe branch area.
We actively promote and campaign for real ale through our bi-monthly newsletter (magazine) Swan Supping, the Aylesbury beer festival, organised pub crawls, weekly socials and meetings.
- Chairman Simon Istedku.gro.armac.wva@namriahc
- Secretary Simon Heapku.gro.armac.wva@yraterces
David Roe joined CAMRA in 1975 having been introduced to Real Ale by a friend from university. Moving to Aylesbury in 1979, he joined the local branch in 1980, and quickly became part of the committee. He has held most of the committee roles in the intervening years, most notably branch chairman from 1991 to 2011.
- Social Secretary Mike Clarkeku.gro.armac.wva@yraterceslaicos
- Membership Secretary Simon Allenku.gro.armac.wva@cesrebmem
- Swan Supping Editor Dave Roeku.gro.armac.wva@rotide
- Webmaster Andrew Eastwoodku.gro.armac.wva@retsambew
- Pubs Officer Michael Clarkeku.gro.armac.wva@eciffosbup
- Committee Member Christine Harmangro.armac.wva@enitsirhc